to repair wall plates
Cut out the decay in small sections, providing support, if necessary, as advised
by a Structural Engineer.
Box the void with treated timber (if they are to remain as permanent shutters)
or double waxed temporary boards (if they are to be removed) and seal all gaps
with fast setting Polyester Woodfiller.
Fill the boxed voids with Structural Epoxy Pouring Resin.
Remove or finish the facia boards to match the existing finishes.
Framed House in Stratford on Avon - base wall plate being replaced.
'shutter' board in place - resin to be poured behind to remake the plate.
to visit our Timber Repair Shop
for Home Page
| Repairs | Beams
| Mold | Dry Rot
Returns Policy | Contact
Repair Systems, Unit 3 Olympus Business Park,
Teignmouth, TQ14 9AE
T: 01626 872886
E: Mail us email@example.com
Property Repair Systems Sites:
- how to use Boron based insecticides/fungicides to treat timber rots and insect
- how to treat penetrating dampness in walls and plaster
- how to fix damp in buildings
- how to treat patio decks and yacht decks
- how to kill Dry Rot in buildings
- membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
- epoxy resins for repairing wood, concrete, brick and stone
- upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
- fire fabrics for insulation, flame and smoke barriers
- how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
- kill mould on walls and ceilings, anti mold paints
- fire retardant paints, hygiene products, metal bracket manufacture, crack injection
- treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
- systems of repair, with step by step methods
- how to kill and prevent woodworm and death watch beetle
- how to stop common furniture beetle in buildings